Best She's Ever Done 2:43 PM

I just talked to the ballet instructor.  The Lass helps with the youngest dancers every Saturday morning.  I had to call and verify the time that she would be needed tomorrow as they have changed the schedule. 
 
"She came out of class so confident and secure yesterday."  I explained to the instructor.  "It is like something clicked!"
 
"I know,"  she explained.  "She did the best she has ever done!"
 
The teacher is delighted with the Lass and her new attitude. 
 
Nothing truly changed except for time, maturity, and someone seeing the fire that drives her to dance. 
 
I am thrilled because the Lass is thrilled - I love seeing her engaged, wanting something, knowing she can achieve it, and taking herself seriously. 
 
Those ballet slippers are truly starting to fit; they will dance her to her dreams.

 

 

0 Thoughts: