Snip-its of conversation 10:39 AM


"I had to lay down at ballet camp today."
"Why?"
"My stomach and throat hurt. Ms L told me I am growing in ballet."
(I wonder what that means?)

"She asked me what I had for breakfast. She didn't know what instant breakfast was so I told her cheese (string cheese). She said I need to eat an apple, toast, oatmeal... dancers eat a certain way."

Today she had an apple on the way to ballet.

**********

"I want an adventure."

"What!" I was seriously shocked.

"Everyday we do the same things - camp, ballet... every day but Sunday"

I didn't get around to asking what she wanted to do. Next summer the plan is to send her west to see family etc. That will be an adventure!

*******
"You look like Minnie Mouse."

I am wearing a pink dress with tiny white dots. I like the dress though dots aren't my thing.

"You need a red bow and high heals..."

Ah, the joy of having kids.

0 Thoughts: