Princess Power Point 3:27 PM

Nonna, Papa, and I just visited the elementary school to take part in a mass power point presentation. The children invited family and friends to come and see the projects that they had done on the computer. It was quite a site. We learned how to make valentines, feed and care for animals, how to do a science experiment, how to brush our teeth, and so many other things.

The wee lass did a fabulous job. her presentation was about making angel hair pasta. She had pictures, sound effects, and instructions. I would post it if I had a copy. She did a wonderful job! She is now the "Princess of Power Point." She actually did more on power point than I usually do, which isn't saying much but... she did a great job.

I have some slides I need to build for work; perhaps I will seek her advice!

0 Thoughts: