Chocolate 12:31 PM



I have a few weaknesses… Good books, taking walks… travel… interesting conversations… my daughter… and chocolate! This morning, I sit before my computer catching up on Podcasts (This American Life) and catching up with my Google Reader. It is lunch time and I would love, love, some chocolate. And then I found this recipe for Chocolate Mint brownies on my reader…


*sigh*


I wanted chocolate before… Now I really want chocolate!


And this is a slice of my life today… now, can someone pass the chocolate?

3 Thoughts:

Zsofi said...

I just had a piece of chocolate! Just give in to the weakness! :-)

Ruth said...

I'm laughing because I was overjoyed today to discover a forgotten stash of chocolate in my desk. Dark chocolate. Lovely happenstance!

MaryHelen said...

Love your ending question. I'm totally in the mood. MaryHelen